- This event has passed.
February 23 @ 8:00 - February 24 @ 17:00
What are Hack4reSTART?
Hack4reSTART is an innovative event format designed to bring together traditional European SMEs with technology providers that can offer them the right solutions for their digital transformation needs and the transition to Industry 5.0.
Why is it worth participating?
By participating in hack4reSTART you can get in touch with different technologies ranging from AI, Robotics, Digital Twins and Big Data that can be implemented to increase productivity, reduce costs, develop new digital business models and facilitate the green transition.
At the same time, technology SMEs offering manufacturing solutions can access a global audience of SME representatives potentially interested in their solutions.
The main focus of hack4reSTART is on stimulating innovation and collaborations between traditional and tech-savvy SMEs. In the program you can expect:
- inspiring technology speaks to concrete use cases from industry, in the form of evidence or case studies, clearly indicating the benefits, but also the challenges for applying the technology on the shop floor;
- hands-on tutorials, training, and workshops to deepen the applicability of a technology for a particular domain;
- Break-out sessions to stimulate co-creation of project ideas, with the opportunity to jointly implement a first rough PoC (or even mock-ups) with the help of the technology experts;
- technology mentoring to develop a technology adoption roadmap for your company;
- 1 on 1 matching with technology providers and technology-savvy SMEs.
Who can participate and how?
Are you a representative of a traditional European manufacturing SME? You are welcome to attend the event, either alone or with your team.
Are you a representative of a technology-savvy European SME providing exciting technology solutions for the digital transformation of the manufacturing sector? You can present your solution at the Hack4reSTART event.