- This event has passed.
December 15, 2022 @ 9:00 - December 16, 2022 @ 13:00
Electrical Risks are present whenever we use electrical equipment. It will be important to identify the risk and know how to act accordingly.
Know the warning signs, and the corresponding prevention measures.
Identifying the main associated risks will be important in maintaining a safe electrical installation for people and property.
Alerting professionals to good practices in the use and maintenance of electrical systems, applying legislation, and knowing how to act in case of emergency will be fundamental objectives in this training. Never improvise!
At the end of the Course, Participants will be able to:
- Know the physiological effects of electric current on the human body;
- Apply the IEC 60479-1 standard;
- Apply the current legislation;
- Know the protections for people and property;
- Know how to protect yourself from the risks associated with electric current.
Date and time
This 8-hour training will run on the following days:
December 15 and 16, 2022
09:00 – 13:00 | Break: 11:00 – 11:30