- This event has passed.
Advanced Program in Industry 4.0
May 3 @ 9:00 - June 28 @ 18:00
INEGI / Porto in partnership with INESC TEC / Porto are developing advanced training dedicated to Industry 4.0.
- Managers and middle and senior management of industrial and technology-based companies in the areas of operations, production, logistics, engineering, technology, and innovation.
- Managers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and consultants who aspire to lead the implementation of Industry 4.0.
- Gain a better understanding and mastery of the various dimensions and issues associated with the ongoing industrial revolution.
- Get to know the emerging technologies in the context of Industry 4.0 by contacting experts and experiencing a hands-on approach.
- Explore the impact and potential that new technologies can have on your business by learning about and analyzing case studies and real cases and benefiting from the exchange of experiences and learning between participants (peer learning).
- Know methodologies and tools to support decision making, maturity analysis, and the construction of technological roadmaps appropriate to their reality.
- Learn about and analyze real cases of success, challenges, and best practices through company visits complemented by discussion workshops.
8 sessions (09h – 18h)
1 session (14h – 18h)
May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, and June 7, 14, 21, 28